Suggestion For The Class 323

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JP_4468, May 12, 2020.

1. JP_4468

JP_4468 Member

Firstly can I start by sharing a youtube video on these lovely but much over looked units

Now as most of the major units in the UK have been given some attention in either TS or TSW the Class 323 still remains out in the dark. I fear with them due to leave the West Midlands network this year and some units head north to whatever becomes of the Northern franchise, what is left are heading off to be scrapped.

Why suggest a train that had less than 50 units I hear you ask. well....... They have been the back bone of the West Midlands network along with the sprinters for over a decade and what makes them stand out from anything else is the sound they make when leaving and arriving into stations as well as their more rounded look to them. I for one will miss them when they leave my local area and head north or off to scrap and feel it would be a shame not to see them live on like other trains in the virtual train sim worlds of TS or ideally TSW.

Personally I am not to fussy on the which livery these might appear in either Regional Railways or something more modern or anything between, and that to applies to the region they are set in too. Personally I would prefer them to be seen on the Cross City line. Lichfield to Birmingham. Birmingham to Bromsgrove and Reddich or even Walsall to Birrmingham or Birmingham to Birmingham International. I get the pain in the butt here would be around getting a model done for Birmingham New St and why it's not been in the game officially at all. That said I would be just as happy to see them on the Northern routes up and around Manchester, personally this is more about the 323 more than it's location.

Now if you have read all of that firstly thankyou for the time doing so and secondly if this train is considered for development and release.

JP_4468

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

I Would Love the BR323 in TSW And I Commute on it very often

3. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I suggest putting this on the route suggestions forum, as a new route would have to be made.

4. JP_4468

JP_4468 Member

There has already route suggested for this train

• Like Like x 2
  5. TrainSim_Fan

JP_4468 your sentence wasn't written in proper english.

6. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Can you give me the link?

7. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Just no. Sorry but l just hate theese

8. TrainSim_Fan

That's fine that's your opinion, it would make the game more realistic though.

9. Greyhound

Greyhound Member

Would love to see the Class 323 appear in a future route.