Suggestion Of Worcester - Birmingham Route

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by wilsiviter, Dec 2, 2019.

1. wilsiviter

wilsiviter New Member

This suggestion is for the route situated in the west midlands area of England which runs from Worcester Forgate Street and Worcester Shrub hill to Birmingham Snow Hill and beyond. I would really love to see this route in Train Simulator as it is my local line and I have been playing Train simulator for a very long time hoping for this route to release. I therefore write this suggestion that this map is developed. If this route was released I genuinely do not think I would stop myself from playing it.

Thank you for Reading and I hope you really consider this suggestion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I suggested a similar route for TSW, with the Worcester-Birmingham section supplementing the local stopping service along the same line from New Street to Bromsgrove. I guess if they do the research and 3D models for one of the titles, it'll give them a fair head start for the other.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

I'm from Stourbridge- said it before but I'd love to see this. Be nice if it included the Town line but even nicer if it included the SVR branching from Kidder'.

4. wilsiviter

wilsiviter New Member

Agreed

5. wilsiviter

wilsiviter New Member

That is exactly what I would love to see mate.

6. Odd1ne

Odd1ne Active Member

I had the Severn valley extension for Microsoft train sim back on the day never stopped playing it. This route would be great I have seen people ask just trains to extend the Chilton mainline but I don't think they are interested in doing it

• Like Like x 1
  7. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for Train simulator 2020 for the class 170 and the class 220 and class 221 voygers cross country But the company needs the licence from West midlands trains