Swiss High Speed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by avidem, Feb 2, 2021.

1. avidem

avidem New Member

Since High speed is an essential part of TSW2, I for one would really like the Swiss high speed with the Giruno or the ICN that both reach speeds of 200/250 km/h and they travel in a beautiful country, as it to be seen on both images. I do hope a swiss high speed route with one of these trains will make it to TSW2.
    Under the image of the train is an image on which can be seen the tracks this train drives on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. BlackTabby

BlackTabby Active Member

This is one of my most wanted routes to be added to TSW 2. I don't care where the route goes from, as long as it includes the RABe 502 "Twindexx" and the RABe 501 "Giruno," but overall, I think the best route would be Luzern - Basel, because then it could also include the SOB Flirt Traverso.

• Like Like x 1
  3. avidem

avidem New Member

The Giruno I have seen IRL and it looks and sounds awesome!

4. goupil74

goupil74 Member

Agree. Swiss has one of the most expanded and modern train network on the world with various landscape, this counrty is a reference for rail fan and must be get a first place in TSW.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

One more High-speed train needs to be here the RABe 503 from 2014 onwards. It needs the Gotthard & Ceneri Base Tunnels to reach 250 km/h and the Achievement for it should be Alpine Bullet or Alpine Shrinker if the Zurich Lugano High-Speed route is made by Dovetail Games or Rivet Games.