Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The_Names_Cleetus, Aug 29, 2019.

1. The_Names_Cleetus

The_Names_Cleetus New Member

Hello, tonight I was extremely fortunate to be allowed to sit and talk with the driver on my way home after a long and tiring day at work, as the conversation progressed I introduced TSW to the conversation and I didn't realise until he screamed that he plays TSW every day! This guy works for an 8-hour shift than goes home to play TSW for 6 hours at a time and still can't stop playing until he falls asleep. Anyway, I asked him what he would add to TSW and he said that adding his daily love to TSW would just make his entire time on TSW so much better. So my proposal is Sydney, Australia we have such a variety of different lines, for example, T1 northern line takes you over the harbour bridge and gives you the best view of the city. We also have a variety of locos like the Tangara and Waratah series 1. and series 2. So with Sydney you have such a wide option for expansions and more revenue. Please consider Sydney train lines as an option for a project as it would be so good to see my home town added into a game I dearly love playing as well as my new friend.

• Like Like x 2