T S G 3 Tsw2 Dlc In Progress So What About Them?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Aug 9, 2022.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

TSG has 3 dlc trains he's been working on for along while that where slated for tsw2 at some point,where does the announcement of tsw3 leave them as far as tsw2 dlc?

2. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

They are not really affected by the change to TSW3. It needs time to develop this stuff. I am not a big company, literally just a one-men show. So don't expect high-speed productions from TSG. When it's done then it will be released.

• Like Like x 4
  3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I wasn't worried about how long it will take you to finish your work.I just was wondering if TSW2 would still get your future new trains since dtg has just announced tsw3 today.

4. Maik Goltz

As said, it doesn't matter much. As you can imagine i know about TSW3 for a longer time now. I have already applied to the changes for my own products (mainly the BR420 what is in production at the moment, the 232 is still in 3d artwork and not affected at all). The G6 already got some updates from me to being TSW3 compatible and might get released at some point after the release of TSW3. At least you can say that my in-production products now come for TSW3 instead of TSW2 and that's the whole magic with it.

• Like Like x 6
  5. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Hi Maik, probably me getting confused but would that mean 232 and 420 will be TSW3 only and Not TSW2, or compatible with both.

Kind Regards

6. Amax

Amax Active Member

by any chance did you make the sounds and physics of the db br 401?

7. Maik Goltz

Since TSW3 content will not backwards compatible to TSW2, they will be TSW3 only since i already applied to the TSW3 standards with them. There is no way around TSW3, so that is not a real problem. All older DLC will work in TSW3, and you get TSW3 for the price of a single route DLC (something may people here and there do not get really sorted).

By no chance i will answer that :) That's on DTG to tell or not. You will get the idea when you drive it :D

• Like Like x 4
  8. Amax

Amax Active Member

Hahah you make the sound and physic thank you :)

9. Amax

Amax Active Member

I heard the eddy current brake works on the db br 401 and 403 on tsw3 but the mg brakes on the 101 will also update or not for tsw3