PC Taking Stock Scenario Lighting Glitch

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by twright92, Nov 14, 2020.

1. twright92

twright92 New Member

Hi,

Have just played through the Bakerloo Line Taking Stock scenario running the latest update, which I guess has been the first time driving the route at night.

Around Kensal Green Station and before and after I encountered a strange glitch in the night sky, where green/grey textures of the surrounding landscape were bleeding into the sky. It was isolated to this area and cleared shortly before Queens Park. Has anyone else encountered this? Annoyingly didn't think to take a screenshot as I was playing but its fairly obvious to spot if you drive the route.

Thanks
    Tom

2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

I have now played the scenario twice and i can't reproduce it,
    there were no glitches in the crystal clear night sky around Kensal Green.
    Is it possible that one of the high walls was not rendered correctly for you?
    There is nothing else that rises into the sky near Kensal Green.

3. twright92

twright92 New Member

Hmm, strange, I just drove the scenario again to try and get some screenshots and passed through the same point and it didn't happen this time. Not sure why that could be!

4. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Once in LIRR route I saw sun crossing the sky over the tracks at 100mph including the wake effect as if it was an asteroid, so who knows.. :D

Cheers