Talk To Your Community

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Hello,

So as time goes on and the many suggestions we post and the problems we have encountered, Dovetail Games are not acknowledging their community and I find this Company very rude and ignorant.

What is the point of these Forums if Dovetail Games don't look at the problems we report and the suggestions we post.

Once again, Dovetail Games are becoming nothing but Ignorant and rude, and we are spending money on TSW when DTG's do not care about our suggestions and reports. We, as fans, are not being acknowledged.

Thank You,
    Anonymous

2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

They do look at them. They can't acknowledge them all because they have a fairly small community team and too many posts to go through. Reports are more for passing on to devs than giving acknowledgement to the player reporting whatever it is - saying anything to the player doesn't change anything, it's the other side that matters.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Dtg are still communicating a lot compared to other game devs out there and definitely more than before in earlier tsw times. Like trainsimplayer said, there are just too many posts to go through each day and other tasks to do besides checking forums. Maybe they don't have an answer, idk. But you've still gotta give them credit for doing their job

• Like Like x 5
  4. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure they aren't communicating ATM due to a bank holiday, they'll be back tomorrow, hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Hello Everyone and Thank You All For Your Comments,

I completely understand that there are a lot of posts TrainSimPlayer but, It gets to a point where people are just feeling ignored and it is not only me that feels this way. I can see that there are a lot of posts that are being posted daily. However, a simply post from DTG's informing us that they have seen all our posts and that they are aknowledging us would suffice. Aerosoft at the moment are only a small company in the simulation world but, they somehow still manage to try and reply to each and every comment across their Social Media platforms.

I know that they wouldn't have replied yesterday BlacknRed81 due to the circumstances that took place yesterday. However, I didn't mean only yesterday, I mean in these last few months it seems as though DTGs are drifting away from their community and putting whatever they want into the game rather listening to their community and figuring out what would be best to put in TSW, for Instance, take a look at the figures that want another HST Line compared to another dull Freight line. The figures to me suggest that it is a 7 to 1 ration. But, Dovetail do not seem to look at these numbers and Include a route that hardly anybody is going to buy making the route a waste of their time and money.

I'm sorry for having a rant and I mean no offence. I just wanted to state a few points that I see DTG's aren't looking at, the public's comments being the priority.

Thank You all for your reply,
    Anonymous

6. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

I don't think that they have been too bad at all and I have seen them popping into various threads and tend to give concise and useful responses. I am not saying they're perfect but I do have to thank them on this one as they have been very helpful since TSW3s release.
    To be fair they have said this on roadmap streams before.

• Like Like x 1