Xbox Technical Problems Xbox Series X

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by German_Train_Driver, Sep 22, 2022.

1. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

Hello There,

Since the last Update for TSW3 i get some error notifications from my Xbox Series X, that the console is Overheating etc. sometimes right after loading a Track. This Only appears on TSW3.
    The Console isn´t even that warm completly dustfree and stands wide open. other Games can be played like 8 or more Hours, so the Console can be ruled out to be faulty.
    It happens when i drive the Class 31 and watch the nicely Diesel exhaust smoke or drive a shunting service in Dresden.
    I was wondering if someone else is getting this errors?

2. gobig#1834

gobig#1834 Member

Mine runs a little hot while playing tsw3, but it doesn’t overheat, and I don't get any warnings. I usually play the game for at least 2 hours each session.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Driver8666

Driver8666 Active Member

Nope. Not on my console.

4. Winter-Czar

Winter-Czar New Member

Only just got TSW3 4ish days ago and have had no problems. My Xbox Series X is not well looked after its in a storage cupboard and covered in dust. I just leave the door open when I game for air flow, my runs are between 4 and 8 hours. The only difference is I never look out side as I play, I play as if I'm stuck in the driver's seat and I'm only running german routes at the moment. Been playing everyday from when I got the game.

Side note, I'm teaching my son to throw so the cupboard is for intact protection.
    Sorry this didn't help.

5. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

I´t runs Fine after the recent update

• Like Like x 2