PC Tees Valley Line-achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, May 9, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

2. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Actually, I found them on SteamDB (probably where they were found to begin with), and it takes away a lot of the mystery, unfortunately...
    • TVL: Tractor Trainee - CL37_COMPLETE_TUTORIAL - pretty self-explanatory really
    • CL37: Tractor Trail - CL37_DISTANCEDRIVEN - the classic "drive x miles" award, probably with the number 37 in it.
    • TVL: Look Who's Collecting - TVL_COLLECT_ALL_COLLECTABLES - I mean, this one was already obvious
    • TVL: Doing the right thing - TVL_COMPLETE_50_SERVICES - Aww... I was curious about this one but it's just services. I was hoping for some dramatically creative scenario thingy.
    • TVL: Beaming with pride - TVL_COMPLETE_SCENARIOS - Just what you get for doing all the scenarios. Interestingly, though, that is NOT the only scenario-related achievement...
    • TVL: Metal Sector - TVL_COMPLETE_SCENARIO_1 - You seem to get an award for finishing each of the first 3 scenarios. This would be the first, and I guess it would be with the 37.
    • TVL: Ice Cream Sunday - TVL_COMPLETE_SCENARIO_2 - This is another scenario, but still no idea what it actually is.
    • TVL: Raking the yard - TVL_COMPLETE_SCENARIO_3 - Third but hopefully not last scenario which sounds like switching Tees yard with an 08.
    • TVL: Tees Total - TVL_COMPLETE_TUTORIALS - Also self-explanatory
    • TVL: The Boro Master - TVL_ROUTE_LEVEL - I guess when you hit a certain level with the leveling system thing on the route, you get this. Scrolling down a bit, it looks like you have to reach level 20, specifically.

• Like Like x 2
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

That certainly does explain a lot! Thank you for sharing that and thank you for the spoiler tag! It’s good to know that there is some scenario shunting! Now we just need a release date!

4. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Hopefully there's more than 3 scenarios

• Like Like x 1
  5. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Given this very list of achievements and the previous number of scenarios included with a route, I wouldn't count on it. To me it sounds as if there will only be three dlcs sadly

6. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I am hoping service mode has plenty of shunting possibilities.

• Like Like x 2
  7. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

I added the achievements to the Train Sim World Wiki from SteamDB. Since the TSW Wiki is an unofficial community website, no information is original to the TSW wiki and is collected from elsewhere, usually from Dovetail Live articles, Twitter and SteamDB.