PlayStation Tees Valley-options For Loaded Steel Wagons Service

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Nov 26, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    When the Tees Valley Line was released for TSW it was a big step ahead when you look at services and how you interact with the jobs compared to older routes. One of my favorite services in TSW is the class 37 loaded steel wagon services. Instead of loading in to a locomotive all set up and ready to go you actually have to move through the yard and couple up to the steel wagons you have to deliver. One of the reasons I find this service so fun is that you have the freedom to not only pick up the wagons for the service but you can also add more wagons then your supposed to deliver. This creates a fun run that lets you push the locomotives and your driving skills. Whether it was intended or not it reminds me of the CSX free roam scenario where you are able to pick the wagons you want to. Would others like to see more experiences like this and is there any other route or service that lets you experiment? Thanks everyone!

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Didnt know that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

The NEC route has a free shunting scenario as well. Yes, I also think there should be more of these. It would be very simple to create one if we had an editor of some sort. Hopefully, it comes in the future sometime.

• Like Like x 1