Tees Valley Red Signals And No Trophies

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by noelforde1013, Jul 17, 2020.

1. noelforde1013

noelforde1013 New Member

Love this game, on PS4, but the bugs are wrecking it for me. I had red signals with Canadian Oakville scenarios....they got fixed with an update. I've had others ones in some timetable runs, but I just moved on to the next one. Now Tees Valley scenarios, Last Resort and Cement Circle are having red signals for no reason halfway or or toward the end. Then the Trophy issue.......all the work....... no reward. DTG would seriously want to pull its pants up on console support...... i don't think they'd want a negative name like certain other gaming companies..... EA etc ......TSW 2 is coming out in a few weeks.....and right now, I'm just thinking about how many bloody bugs am I going to come across, taking away from the enjoyment. I've been gaming for 35 years, and never came across a game, whereby issues/bugs were a constant way of life. If this continues, DTG will have nobody to blame but themselves for their demise....its total carelessness and absolute lack of quality control before you release a product. I'm actually thinking of not buying TSW 2, even though I'd love to play CSX heavy haul.......seriously, who needs this crap every time you turn on a game

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member