Tees Valley Route On Xbone

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by FrankieAbbott, May 15, 2020.

1. FrankieAbbott

FrankieAbbott Member

I've downloaded the Tees Valley route and I'm trying to complete the Class 37 intro tutorial. I get to the 'set marker lights and instrument lights' part of the start up procedure and then nothing happens. Lights on.....lights off....it doesnt matter what I do, the start up ends at this point. I'm wondering if there should be one of the 'choice bars' at the lights on part......to choose marker lights AND instrument lights together rather than just the on/off toggle when I press the A button. Thank you.

2. dale.r2

dale.r2 New Member

Try selecting the toggle on the dashboard with cursor and silding the slider to the different choices for different lights. Sorry if this isnt right I'm on PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m assuming you are just trying the marker lights switch. The instrument lights are on their own switch on the same panel (plus there is a brightness control next to the instruments but this won’t be used in the tutorial) so that needs switching as well as the marker lights switch.

• Like Like x 1