Tees Valley Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andyward1971, Sep 22, 2022.

1. andyward1971

andyward1971 Active Member

This has probably been asked before but I've only started reading the forums so apologies if this suggestion has been put forward before. I know the tees valley route is an old route and DTG don't go back to old routes but I would like to see the boulby part of the route added. I live near part of the tees valley route and there are discussions about adding passenger trains to serve the villages along the route to boulby. Whether or not this will come off is another thing. Just adds a bit more variety to the route.

• Like Like x 3
  2. applesnax#6064

applesnax#6064 Active Member

That would be cool. Tees valley was first dlc I bought with tsw2 and it still is one of my go to favorites for a quick freight route. Would be awesome to see some new additions to route.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I just bought the Locomaster Profiles Boulby cab ride (Wired For Sound with a Class 56) and concur, it was a crying shame this wasn’t part of the original DLC along with the line out to Bishop Auckland. But yes I would definitely go for this route getting a SEHS extension and makeover, along with addition of a Class 56 and maybe a Class 142 Pacer as well for variety on the passenger services.

• Like Like x 1
  4. andyward1971

andyward1971 Active Member

Class 142 would be great on the route. Its so frustrating when you get to Saltburn and see the tracks on the right start to rise and knowing where they would go if you live in the area or know of the route irl. Hopefully someone from DTG might pick this post up or if someone could tag anyone from DTG to possibly give an answer.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  5. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

they added the 313 (a TSW2 DLC) onto East Coastway (TSW DLC) so I don't why DTG shouldn't start updating older routes as well as releasing some new DLCs for them..

• Like Like x 1
  6. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Some of the Legacy Routes really need and deserve new DLCs. Many gaps still to be filled. Please please please dtg.

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Correct and for Tees Valley Line Class 58 Bone Class 142 Pacer fits there too so is the Class 56 with two versions BREL and Communist Romania. Basically it can be sold as TVL 1980s train pack. Main Spessart Bahn merge with SFS Hannover Kassel via Nantenbach Connector new DLC Train ICE-T DB White Green stripe Rush Hour Train pack