Tharandter Rampe

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by German_Train_Driver, Mar 12, 2022.

1. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

I found something which is beyond my Imagination, how is it Possible something like this is overlooked...

If you play the service which are like 1 to 2 Minutes long with the DB BR442 there are not possible to complete, because the Train is parked in a spot with no Overhead Live wire´s ?

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Same. beats me how this passed testing. Few folk mentioned this in the tech area when it was first released.

3. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

What I find particularly confusing is that the Tharandter Ramp is the only DTG DLC to not have received any post-release update. I mean compared to other DLCs it might have not as many major issues but this one here, the Dosto headlights, missing level crossings or the PZB emergency applications are worth for a significant upgrade of the level of quality compared to a rather minor effort of working hours compared to other DLCs.

I wonder why this is the case... was maybe some information given in one of the streams?