Tharandter Rampe

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TheTipsyRaccoon, Jun 17, 2022.

1. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Has anyone had an issue with the DCZ: Drop-Off trophy?

It’s early days for me on this route but I’ve done a timetable service (within journey mode) and the trophy for doing one service hasn’t popped, wondering if anyone else has an issue with it.

2. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Friend, good morning.

At the end of the course, if you left and came back from a saved game, in the statistics the medal will not appear due to a bug. Generally, if you go to the timetable and see the service you have completed, the medal won will appear, according to the score obtained.

If your score is lower than necessary to achieve the bronze medal, I believe that in fact no medal appears, but use it as a reference in the Timetable, and not at the end of the service, as it can bug, especially in the situation described above.

3. TheTipsyRaccoon

Hello mate, sorry if I wasn’t clear I mean the PSN trophy for completing one service on Tharandter Rampe hadn’t worked.

The gold medal for the required amount of AP in game works fine and I have no issues viewing it.

4. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Ah Yes, I know that the trophies for completing your first service on the route, don't count scenarios, but if it didn't work after doing a timetable service, or one of the journey that exists in the timetable, open a support ticket.

5. TheTipsyRaccoon

For the benefit of anyone who may find this post, the first timetable service in the journey mode didn’t trigger the trophy, but the second one did. So keep calm and carry on.

6. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

Don’t remember if I had problems with this specific one but I’ve had issues with the trophies on this route. Like I’ve done double the distance required for the 612 trophy but it hasn’t popped yet. Wonder if I need to do it under a new profile.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheTipsyRaccoon

Yep I have now done the scenario “Thundering Through” twice and not had the trophy. So frustrating.

• Like Like x 1