The “collector” Scenario On Cathcart: Train Ran Over Woman Standing On The Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cptainnevica#6145, May 19, 2022.

1. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Platform: PS5 (all software up to date as far as I know)
    My 314(210) just ran over a woman who was standing on the track. Not a pleasant experience in what I think is a very realistic simulator.
    Some details…
    Previously I had chosen “Explore On Foot”, accepted all the default settings and picked “Shields Depot”
    After collecting a few, possibly all, collectables I started the scenario “Collector” which was available via a trackside clickable.
    On the return leg of the rescue mission, I was passing through “Shawlands Station” when I saw a woman in the middle of my track. Too late to do anything, the train just ran her down. Time of day was approximately 16:35, possibly a few minutes later. I’m fairly certain it was Shawlands but the speed of the train made it impossible to read the station signage.
    I thought you would want to know about this incident, I doubt it was meant to be part of the scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

LOL Was it because Frankfurt beat the Rangers, perhaps?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

It's not part of the scenario. The passenger ai can act up at times. Its just a rare glitch that happens. You should try playing bus simulator 21, where people will wait until you get near them before they jump in front of you.. This occurs frequently btw, costing you 20k each time

• Like Like x 2
  4. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

It's not a glitch. People are just that depressed about living in our current clownworld.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

This was definitely a glitch but i would like to say that these things do happen quite frequently on the railways in the UK.

6. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

7. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Ouch