The Catch The Catch And Dovetail In General

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mbar8t6, Aug 31, 2020.

1. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

put off getting this game after getting euro fishing and fsw at launch and I regret even bothering. It feels like yet another backwards step, nothing feels improved, the selection of base game waters is shockingly bad, the re used assets in game is ridiculous, it’s not even a new game it’s just a cash grab once again to sell us low effort broken content. As a carp angler euro fishing is still the closest they got to getting it right. I still don’t get why you can’t fish on any kind of marginal slope without your bait rolling down into deeper water!? This is so basic, on the Ebro the bait just moves in the flow, this isn’t right and it’s been like it since euro fishing, we should be able to select a lead size. The way the fish spawn still hasn’t been sorted, the fish moving around in real time as nodes is just BS they randomly spawn at your location when you put a bait in. The spod Rod is purely cosmetic, it does nothing, fish in the edge so you can see the fish and spod out and you’ll see that nothing different happens, whereas back in euro fishing if you spodded in the edge you would actually get fish come over that spot and look like they were feeding. Dovetail have just got lazier. I’ve paid silly money for all previous dlc content but that’s it now I won’t pay another penny

• Like Like x 2