The Cost Of Living Crisis….

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by junior hornet, Nov 5, 2022.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

…. Obviously hasn’t hit everybody considering the amount of fireworks going off tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Judging by some going off in my area the cost of living crisis is in full effect. My farts are more loud.

• Like Like x 2
  3. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

It's a crying shame that DTG don't seem to take it into account though, ok fair do's I purchased another route last night but this game isn't cheap tbf.

4. As the smaller fish start to struggle to make ends meet, the bigger fish increase their prices. Its the way she goes.

5. rich.minty

rich.minty Active Member

Running a games design studio can't be cheap at the moment either... were all affected by the increased costs of energy and consumption.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buy a diesel generator, its actually cheaper than buying electricity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

It's a flawed business model in the long term

8. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

Well... One way or another it affects everyone. As the people who can afford luxury items are less and less (tsw is a luxury item) it only makes sense to increase the price of said product. After all, DTG and people who are working for DTG face exactly the same issues as we are.
    So as bad as it sounds, the ones who are more fortunate, work harder have to pay for those who are less fortunate.
    I'm actually surprised that inflation didn't hit TSW DLC quicker and harder. Especially taking into account of the inflation rate in my birth country that is one of the highest in the Europe with 23%.
    Rough times ahead but this crisis shall be pass as any other one before that.

• Like Like x 1