The Crossrail Project

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzBenjyHere, Aug 17, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. ItzBenjyHere

ItzBenjyHere New Member

The Crossrail Project is an East to West London railway connecting the Great Eastern Mainline to the Great Western Mainline; If the route was added it could either replace the Paddington to Reading route or be an addon on top of it. This route cossist of 4 termini which conclude Shenfield, Abbey Wood - Reading to Heathrow, with Liverpool Street and Paddington being two of the main Headstops. This route consists of 42 Station. The reason why I think this route would be an excellent idea is because of what would be the perfect passenger experience along with The "Intercity train in a metro environment"; as Dovetail games dispises The London Tube, The Elizabeth Line runs overground more than it does underground, meaning there's a chance for lovely scenery in East and West London like the lovely Stratford station next to the Iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park or the awesome countryside in between Romford and Shenfield. The trains used on the route are the Class 345 (On every section of the line), the Class 315 (on the Great Eastern Mainline) and the Class 360 (The Great Western Railway. That is all I have to say, if there are any questions then I'd be happy to answer them.

#purpletrain

• Like Like x 2