The Db Br 642 Desiro Classic For The Bahnstrecke Riesa - Dresden

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bobbobberdd, May 9, 2021.

1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I wish you a good day, I'm here to introduce you to the DB BR 642. The so called Desiro Classic is a 41.7 meter long DMU with a maximum speed of 120 km/h and built by Siemens. Today I'm making the suggestion to bring this German DMU as First German DMU to Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour. You are probably wondering why he wants to bring this Train to Riesa-Dresden of all places. Riesa-Dresden already has so many Trains. To be honest, of all the routes in TSW2, it's the only Route I know 100% the Train could be found there. This Train drove on the Route from Dresden HBF to Dresden Airport before the part between Dresden Klotsche and the Airport was electrified. So it would come into TSW2:RH as a Substitute for the DB BR 143. unnamed.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and why not give this layers on Main Spessart Bahn Aschaffenburg-Gemünden as the Aschaffenburg Hbf to Port train shuttle. In real life this train the unelectrified portion of Main Spessart Bahn by using the platforms of Heigenbrücken Aschaffenburg services. Because the Heigenbrücken/Laufach services from Aschaffenburg are operated by the DB BR425 from HRR as RB58 from Frankfurt International Airport to Laufach/Heigenbrücken.

• Like Like x 1