PlayStation The Great "aha" Moment Playing Tsw2020

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sashco, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Sashco

Sashco Member

So, this was a great revelation to me and I feel I need to share this :)

When I first started playing TSW, for some reason I thought it would be good to start my journey with Northern Trans-Pennine. So, after hours of NTP (5000km covered) of operating mostly Class 101 and eventually nailing that weird water tap breaking system and unlocking all NTP achievements, I figured maybe it was time to try some of the other routes. I still have 40 services left on NTP, but am kinda fed up with those Leeds - Manchester - Leeds All Stops services...I still got like 8 of those left plus the shorter ones.

I realized that GWE was part of the first release of TSW2020 so I thought I'd give it a go! Now this was a WOW moment for me The ease and comfort of driving these modern trains compared to NTP; lmao! Yeah, doubt I'll be rolling much on the NTP anymore.

Really looking forward to operating the modern locos now. I guess it's a reason they call it a "by gone era of British Rail". No pun intended for the lovers of old school locos. It was fun, and I am glad I started off with NTP, as I've learned to master the full aspect of operating all of the Class 45, 47 and 101. Made the transition to GWE trains super simple!

Thanks for reading! I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

you will enjoy east coastway,.driving the class 377 should.give it a try..gwe would have been great if had some of the branch lines but still a good route.