PlayStation The Issues I’ve Found So Far When Playing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by MegaSim, Aug 20, 2020.

1. MegaSim

MegaSim Member

Hi, having a great time playing TSW2, but wanted to detail some of the issues I’ve been having:

ICE Horn sounds crackly when you stop it and the game doesn’t like you pressing the horn constantly or from high to low,m. You hear the sound of the button in the cab (the click) but no horn sound or as I said a broken horn.

Bakerloo London road depot - where is the shard? I’ve been to London road a couple of times now and cannot see the shard???

SPG intro level. At mance post office you have updated the crossing to not have any guards (can’t remember what to call it) Which is correct. but when the level ends and you see video footage of what you can do etc, part of that video shows the crossing with guards (which I guess is old footage). That’s a very minor one but worth mentioning.

bakerloo line - I’ve seen a few GLOWING passengers. Also if there are passengers stood near the interconnecting carriage doors, you can’t walk through to the next car. (I guess that’s normal if it’s busy)

scenario planner - when you choose the route and try to choose your A location, it doesn’t scroll down. You have to go back a step, then go to choose A location again and after a few seconds it then allows you to choose.

Not sure why but when I purchased the deluxe edition, it was £44.99?

that’s it so far, but if I find more, I will add more

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

there is no Wembly stadium either

scenery popping up in sand patch doing the shunting in cumberland yard
    i found the game to be slighly stalling or freezing on the bakerloo line when outside the tunnels.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1