1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Journey To Xbox

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-Jay, Mar 2, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Is it a safe assumption that the findings from all this work have also been backported to the PC version with a consequent step change in the performance of said PC version? I just hope Matt's not so carried away enjoying social time with his son that he overlooks the issues with the PC version.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  3. Speedisavior

Speedisavior New Member

Very exciting! Glad the console finally gets to experience a true simulator. Plan to pre order it as soon as I make it home!

4. Uptheowls30

Uptheowls30 New Member

Ordered train sim yesterday for my one x. Been awaiting a few yrs for this! Will any of the old dlc like woodhead move to xbox one as this is one hell of a route

5. Sintbert

Sintbert Active Member

Train Sim World and TS2018 are not compatible, so nothing that has come out for TS2018 will come to TSW until someone completely rebuilds it.
    For now TSW only has the 3 Routes available on Windows + the announced NEC Route.
    And TSW on X-Box might get those same Routes sometime later..

• Upvote Upvote x 4