The Most Picturesque Location On A German Route

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Farmer_C, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hello dear fellow railroaders,

Train Simulator routes are packed with high quality graphics and fine details, which create breath-taking landscapes with beautiful scenes for us to enjoy as we play the game. Many players have their favorite routes, and there are already several threads on this theme, where players can exchange their views and experiences.

Now, I would like to learn about your views as regards the most picturesque locations and/or spots along particular routes (i.e. a village along the track, a tunnel, a bridge or perhaps a station, a location in the countryside with unmatched scenery, a harbour or an industrial area, which has a special appeal). All things considered, I think it would be nice to exchange experiences and views on this topic among the forum members, but furthermore, this would give valuable insights to those players who like taking screenshots or making game play videos. This information would also give great tips to players, who want to play quick-drive missions on routes that they are not yet full familiar with.

As the title of this thread already implies, my own particular interest lies on the German routes, so I would personally be very grateful for any views or tips as regards any picturesque spots along these routes.

With best regards, Farmer_C

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018