The New Expansion Pack - Sand Patch Grade Sd40 Csx Numberlights And Stepplights Do Not Work

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fietsbel12, Feb 17, 2022.

1. fietsbel12

fietsbel12 Member

Hi, I really enjoyed this new DLC. I bought it only for the Sand Patch Grade SD40 CSX livery and senarios.

I really love the three senarios, I think they add lots of game time to the route and they're fun and actually have a meaning. I like the fact that they put in extra assets like People standing beside the track railfanning and working engineers around the yard. I also want to compliment DTG for the amazing Horn sound.

But I think there are a couple of messy things they should have seen before in testing. I wonder how they could mis this.

For example: The numberlights do not work on the SD40 as well as the stepplights. I know the clasification lights do not work, thats also on the Clinchfield Railroad. But the lazy part is that they also did'nt work on the Clinchfield Railroad at first. Then they specificly patcht this and then make the same mistake again on this new DLC. This is just something that could have been spotted easely in my opinion. This really bothers me especialy on the stars and stripes senario because this is at night time.

Also the sun flaps on the side dont go down. it shows the prompt button bus does nothing.

Does anybody have the same problem with the numberlights and stepplights not working on PS5 or any other platform?

let me know below and please DTG fixt this...

2. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

• Like Like x 1