The Ps4 & Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kevin hayes, Jun 7, 2022.

1. kevin hayes

kevin hayes New Member

All this reading about the PS5 that it's a great console for playing train Sim World on but what's going to happen when the new PS 5 Pro comes out that's been announced this past couple of weeks. I received an email about this new upgrade console and it seems that Sony is still making the PS4 for the timing being but it also seems that the PS5 isn't as fast at selling as the PS4 was when it came out although saying that Sony announced that there had been 20 Million ps5 sold upto date. I think dovetail games should iron out the glitches that us PS4 players are suffering with the scenario on the legends of the GWR where you are to put the coaches together to form the train using the class 08 why is it that the coaches are blurred and they look like there is two sets of coaches one of the set pointing at right angle all blurred. Why does the back coach on the other scenario where you have to pull the coaches to Paddington always derails inside the shed. I have tried numerous times to drag the coach set out by going slow and coupling up you only have to touch the buffers and you get derailed failure end of scenario. Now there is problems with the SOS and the Red Bank scenario using the class 47 to couple to the peak in man Vic station the buffers on the class 45 are so blurred that it causes the class 47 to derail. I was driving the 8F on a freight consisting of small empty wagons when I had to stop at the signal in the yard it told me that it was completed but 5 seconds later I got it's failed due to the 8F derailing so lost my points. I think the time as come to ditch Train Sim World as there is loads of glitches in the game on PS 4 and either save up for a Xbox series X or buy a PC to play Train Sim World. I don't have problems with my other games that I play on my PS 4 it's just the games from Dovetail games .

2. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

1. Paragraphs are your friend.
    2. The PS5 Pro has not been announced, it is only an uncorroborated rumour.

• Like Like x 2
  3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can see Sony announcing PS5 Pro, while 1.5 year after premiere of regular PS5 they are still not able to produce enough units to cover market demands...

• Like Like x 1
  4. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

A ps5 pro wouldn't make any difference same as ps4 and ps4 Pro, surely

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Not sure what there being a new hardware announced has to do with several minor glitches you're getting in game but fair enough

What will DTG do about the PS5 pro? Not much unless there's an OS shift which necessitates said changes.
    What will they do about the various glitches you mention? I would suggest either putting them into tickets to support or creating a tech reports post on the forum, but split them into readable chunks of information rather than block text

• Like Like x 1
  6. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

TCL is a high-tech manufacturer and do mostly TVs but in no way they have any clue about when the Pro will come out. In fact this information is more likely to be given by game studios and developers and not a TV manufacturer, anyway they speculated about the PS5 Pro and given the way that it’s still hard to get on one without going to the scalpers it’s more likely we’ll see it around 2025 maybe

• Like Like x 1
  7. kevin hayes

kevin hayes New Member

Thanks to all of you for correcting me on this ps5 pro issue. Thank God I won't be around when the PS5 Pro launches I will cease to exist as my days are slowly coming to the end. I won't be putting any more on this forum as the time as come for me to go.

8. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

What's wrong dude? We're all friends here, don't be like that. Happy to listen if you want to vent.