The Train I Dream Of Being In Tsw2 Well Two The Intercity Apt And Class 156

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Tom19721997, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Tom19721997

Tom19721997 Member

Im just making this thread to see if anyone else like me would love to see the intercity APT and class 156 in train sim world hopefully soon espcially the APT i dont know how difficult it would be to do especially cause it tilts in the corners but dovetail have made APT for train sim classic so i hope can be done cause i think be amazing and the class 156 as a diesel loco and something been on British lines for long long time now and my all time fave train i will admit it would be awesome see it on a route at somepoint if anyone else agrees comment back maybe dovetail will look at least at it

• Like Like x 2
  2. jackdillon37390

jackdillon37390 Member

Yes The Cumbrian Coast Line would be good with the class 156, from Lancaster to Barrow including the Heysham Harbour Branch if you know what I am on about

3. stephen220378

stephen220378 Active Member

I'd like to get the APT, Matt has said before on the live streams that they can do tilting trains in TSW no problem so it's not an issue. The only downside is that I think the APT ran between London and Glasgow without any other stops so it would be a fairly boring route doing a 40 to 50 mile stretch with little to do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This route / loco would be a super addition to the game so hopefully we see it at some point

ps you will get more responses if you put this thread in suggestions