Three Same Name Scenarios Show Up In Standard With One Route

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Oct 10, 2020.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I see that I have the same three names with each scenario for the route of Canadian Mountain Passes TS 2021. The names show in Standard on the list before click to run the scenario. Is there a way to change from three to one scenario to show in Standard list. I did checked the folders of each scenario and show me one each but how did I get three same names for just one scenario. Is there a way to correct this or just leave it.

John

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Did you bother to read the Manual which explains what some of the Scenarios are?
    There are two versions of CP Train 200 and they cover two different sections
    And two versions of Windermere Coal which cover two different sections

As they are Career Scenarios you are not allowed to change anything as the game thinks you might be trying to cheat the points system

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thank you for your reply and will check these scenarios as you mentioned. And will get back here again with reply.

John

4. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

All is good now as I forgot that I did created a cloned route of the same route with Canadian Mountain Pass. So I deleted them and now everything is good.

Thank you,

John