Time Of Day Set Manually Or Automatic.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by eric7676, Sep 5, 2022.

1. eric7676

eric7676 Member

You know how you be on foot in time table mode in tsw2. You don’t have to set up the time. It based on your console time. But in tsw3. You have to manually set it up. Is there anything in the setting where you don’t have to set it up manually. Etc time of day. In tsw3. Where it does it by itself automatically with your console time.the reason why is because I don’t want to keep setting up the time of day. Tsw2 I didn’t need to do that in time table free roam.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that's never been a thing or at least I have never noticed it to match the time.

3. eric7676

eric7676 Member

Check your Xbox time. And then go to tsw2 in on foot mode time table. You’ll see that it the same time as your Xbox. But in tsw3 it isn’t doing that.again the reason why I am saying this is because I have to put it on my right time. I like playing the same time on the console.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure in TSW2 you could set the time when spawning on foot.
    Not done it yet but if it's similar to how it was done in TSW2 you should be able to match the in-game time to real world time before you spawn in

5. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

The OP has created 2 threads on this now, they’re not happy to have to do it manually and want it done from the off

it was a small feature with TSW2 but nothing major about it, it didn’t always seem to occur neither in some cases from what I’ve seen form other replies

6. eric7676

eric7676 Member

Every time I played tsw2 the clock was done automatically with out me having to do it manually.

7. eric7676

eric7676 Member

Yeah I know. But some ppl don’t like to flip through time. Instead it is better done automatically for then that way you can get into the game faster. If you know what I mean

8. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

why would you need to go to the time it currently it is though ?

i usually go where I need to such as rush hour at 08:00 for busy or 21:00 for late services sort of thing or midday for seeing and looking round the route

9. eric7676

eric7676 Member

Well in my own opinion. I don’t like to flip through time. I just like to flip through the arrival point of the destination. Simple as that. Yeah you can flip through time as you wish. But like in tsw2 I didn’t need to do that. I just look for the destination point and I’m out. Don’t need to worry about time coz it set on my console time. I’m talking simple stuff like that. But if you like to flip through time then it all good for you and other that like to do just that