1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timetable In Msb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WiSchmo, Apr 1, 2019.

1. WiSchmo

WiSchmo Member

I've just realized that there seems to be a functioning timetable for the PC version of MSB, as seen in this screenshot:

[​IMG]

or in this video:

Now I was wondering, if this feature just wasn't implemented for PS4, or if my/the game is bugged, because I always (MSB/RSN/RT) just see a blank screen. Or is this a mod added to the game from a 3rd party? Does anybody know?

P.S. Thx to Aldarean, who had made both the screenshot and video and posted them here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/msb-pzb-between-wiesthal-and-heigenbr%C3%BCcken.15584/

2. Matto140

Matto140 Active Member

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. WiSchmo

WiSchmo Member

Thx for the swift reply, really appreciate it :)

I really hope that a functioning timetable will be implemented in the future. Just looks kinda wrong with the screen empty...

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. Matto140

Matto140 Active Member

I hope so too...:)

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah thats just a Mod and a Static image aswell. So its not a full mod that makes it work like the real thing. But of course better than nothing for those on PC. I do hope that in the future they implement this feature and make it working like the real thing.(or at least as close as possible)