Timetable Mode/more Scenarios

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by samuelbrookes1, Sep 8, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I play both Train Simulator and Train Sim World, and one of the things that I find annoying about Train Simulator is the very few scenarios that you get with a route. In Train Sim World, you get about 5 scenarios and at least 50 services in a route, whereas in Train Simulator, if I buy a route, I get mostly 2-5 scenarios and that is it. One example of how I find this frustrating is on the London to Faversham route. I cannot even drive the full length of the route between Faversham and London without creating a scenario. I know that there is a scenario builder in Train Simulator, but that can take quite a long time to create a scenario with realistic AI traffic. Therefore what I would like to see in Train Simulator is one of the following:
    1. Timetable Mode
    This would be very similar to Train Sim World, where a route has all/most of the services that take place during a day. You can then choose the weather and season and start driving.

2. More Services/Scenarios
    This would have a list of all of the services that can take place, e.g Faversham to St Pancras, St Pancras to Faversham, etc. You would then be able to choose time/weather/season and start driving.

2. VictorHugoVS

VictorHugoVS Active Member

It's definitely past time to have that in the game, along with passenger mode where we can sit back and enjoy the scenery on the new London to Birmingham route, while the computer controls the train.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Have you looked in the Steam Workshop to find new scenarios?

4. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I have, however it is quite difficult to find a scenario with the same DLCs that I own.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Service mode would be a good addition

6. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I have been requesting a passenger mode since the beginning of Rail Simulator. MSTS had it so I can't see why TS1 couldn't.

• Like Like x 2