PC To Load Or Not To Load -- That Is The Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Mar 9, 2020.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I thoroughly approve not just of switching activities, but especially of those switching activities that involve loading or unloading commodities. The process for loading ethanol featured in the Oakville Subdivision route is the most involving loading activity I've ever encountered and I really enjoy its repetitive tasks. However, not all of the ethanol loading activities actually involve those procedures; rather, some of them resort to the simple and stupid instruction, "Wait ... minutes" (the number dependent upon the number of tankers involved). I've discovered that I can, within the given time, load each and all of the tankers, but for me that is beside the point. A loading activity should require l-o-a-d-i-n-g, not waiting. And just to put point-conscious and medal-seeking folks on guard, let me note that actually loading the tankers (while being nagged about giving up the engine, BTW) does decrease one's final point total and puts medals in jeopardy!

• Helpful Helpful x 1