Xbox Too Little Passengers

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by hasse#8149, Nov 3, 2021.

1. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

I am on Xbox one x, so not next gen console, but passenger numbers on London commuter is really really low! Running a service, can’t remember which, but around 16.30 from London Victoria and only 6 passengers on the train? Also they were all already on the train. No one got on. I started in free mode and then took the train over while it was sitting idle with Not in service on the displays doors wide open and no driver. Went through the train counting heads. When service started no one showed up on the platform to board, this is not an isolated incident but relatively common. I know there are fewer pax on older consoles but come on! This is ridiculously low numbers.

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Rush hour passengers aren’t in London commuter , they will be added in an update

3. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

Eh? The passengers are indeed rush hour passengers when it comes to outfits etc anyway. Why would the numbers be low on release of a rush hour route?