PlayStation Tooo Dark At Night ?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by scotty244, Aug 24, 2020.

1. scotty244

scotty244 Member

Can’t even see the tracks while playing Bakerloo line at night ( 9pm) ,, feels like it’s too dark and can just about see. compared to Eastcoastway where you can see the tracks and your surroundings not matter how late it is. Before anyone says it like real like etc, I’m just asking what do you guys think ?

are you happy with it ?

2. scotty244

scotty244 Member

On the overground section **

Also on the German routes it’s the same - way to dark.

3. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

It's same thing as it always has been. Getting dark way too soon in TSW I'm afraid. In game 8PM is basically pitch black while in RL it's not yet. But we'll, it's fine I guess as I've been used to it by now.

4. scotty244

scotty244 Member

Wonder why they didn't keep the same style from East Coast Way , last few times I played was around 11pm and I'm sure it wasn't pitch black. I'll double check but its strange :(

5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

What seasons do you do as this can depend on the time I have noticed

6. scotty244

scotty244 Member

I tried every single variation , only one that’s brightish . Is the spring clear . With a lil bit of clouds , you can see the tracks

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m finding the night sky on TSW 2 much less dark than TSW 2020. Maybe your TV Settings are too dark. It was one of my main complaints in TSW 2, but I’m pleased with it in TSW 2.

8. Jb431

Jb431 New Member

Not just outside, but in the tunnels as well. I didn’t even think the headlights were activated when I first started playing the game, as it seemed to only light up a very small area in front of the train.

9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

For me, the tunnels are much lighter than I was expecting. On the stream it looked pitch black, but on my TV playing the actual game, I can see the tunnel walls and sometimes I can see the track. There are times when it does become pitch black, but this is when you leave a tunnel and enter a cavern.