Track Markers Are Suddenly Invisible And Unable To Be Extended.

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Brickrail782, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

I was working on a scenario last night for the Cajon Pass Modernized workshop route and discovered that the various track markers (platform, siding, and destination markers) have suddenly become invisible (except for the "posts" on each end that you can grab), and that while they can still be grabbed with the mouse cursor, that the end posts will just snap back to their default position as soon as you let go of the mouse. I initially though that it might have just been an issue with the scenario (I had started work on it back before the game was rebranded as "Train Sim Classic"), but only a few minutes ago, I tried again on a brand-new route I created just for the purpose. The same problem happened there. While they still seem to be fully functional, being unable to adjust the length of platforms and sidings won't be very conducive to future route-building endeavors.

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

I cannot reproduce this. I can move route-based markers in the World Editor and scenario based markers in the scenario editor.

Just gave it a quick try on Cajon Pass (Modernized). Everything is working. The update changed nothing in the game code.

Make sure everything in the filter (PC Screen symbol) is ticked. (Except for Audio Markers, they're too big and distracting unless you wanna edit them.) Also make sure that the route/scenario is not locked.

11.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2022
  3. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

Looks like they had somehow gotten unchecked in the filter settings. Thanks for the help!