Trackside Information For Rapid Transit

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Cramnor, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I started to note down important track-side information (such as speed limits and stations) so that I can drive with the HUD off. I then added information on platforms (since I got really annoyed when I tried to use the scenario planner). I decided to make it all look pretty and share it with the community, since this functionality is still missing in the game and maybe others can profit from my invested time as well. :)
    I started with Rapid Transit, please check the appended document. I am working on the other routes as well (all except the newest München-Augsburg which I don't own) and if I see interest I will share them as well.

This "Ebula light" is not perfect, especially since missing signs and jumps in the kilometers make it sometimes hard, but I tried my best to make it fit. I hope it is self explicatory, let me know if there are any questions. Feedback than can help me improve is very welcome :)

PS: Some explanations that might be useful:
    Lf6 = announcement of speed reduction
    [​IMG]
    Lf7 = new speed limit from that point
    [​IMG]
    Zs3v = same as Lf6 but only in combination with a signal (typically placed underneath the signal)
    [​IMG]
    Zs3 = speed limit from that point for the following station or switches/turnouts, often in combination with a signal (typically placed above the signal)
    [​IMG]
    PZB speed check = 3 PZB magnets are placed before the Lf7 to check the actual speed, triggers emergency braking if you are too quick
    [​IMG]
    Z = "signal with Zs3" means there is a signal imposing the speed limit behind the Z, see Zs3 above

Cheers :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1