1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Train Loading/unloading Times

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions & Proposals' started by Ian1991, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Active Member

I find it hard to class it realistic when a train pulls into paddington......opens doors for a minute then sits there for 20mins before leaving?

The doors should be kept open and passengers able to load up until the departure. This is a huge annoyance for me as trains never sit at platforms with doors shut waiting for a departure for 20mins?

Also if you are late and you stop ar a station with no passengers there (there should be but again thats a bug) and you wait a full minute whilst no one gets on or off? This is where the game needs to be clever and see if there is no one getting on or off it should let you depart?

But also the passenger levels are far too low on GWE and rapid transit......i still have had ZERO passengers on or off at 7stations on GWE and since its the busiest and most iconic route says DTG i would appreciate it if this was looked into. Simple minor details that makes you remember your sat at home in silence with no ambient sound or passengers.

When loading a service you should spawned as a person and have to get onto your train and given 2minutes to depart......the doors should be open and passengers loading as you approach and board the train like real life.

What are other people opinions? I know it could be done I just hope this post gets noticed as I havnt seen this picked up on and its a simple yet effective thing to add the realism.

• Upvote Upvote x 6