PC Train On Bakerloo Line (1972 Mark 2 Stock) Not Moving In Station On Missions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Josh Curtiss, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Josh Curtiss

Josh Curtiss New Member

This game is really well detailed, but I am still experiening one issue with it. There is a bug that occurs frequently when playing, and whenever I stop at a station, the train doesn't continue to move. I've tried everything to try to get it to run, but it won't. it happens after I get passengers on my train, and then the issue of not being able to move begins. The only way to fix it "temporarily" is to restart the mission, which puts me all the way at the beginning. It happens so often, that it's impossible to complete any missions. PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Like Like x 1
  2. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

To me it sounds like your Passenger doors are still open. You have to close them first with the door buttons in the drivers cab. --> Actually tsw supports the "door override button" used in depots probably. With that you would be able to run the Stock even in open condition.

3. Zigg

Zigg Member

Happens to me too. Does not matter if you have loaded a save or playing from scratch. I have all the windows and doors closed. Makes Bakerloo Line essentially unplayable. I remember playing the route last year without this issue, so this bug has somehow been introduced in an update since then. I would hope it is fixed with the Rush Hour patch.

4. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

I could reproduce a ride until the point i couldnt accelerate after a stop. Following Steps helped after Passenger entered and doors are closed:

1) Release Brakes
    2) Push "Accustic Valve Reset" Button down on the left side console. (Same Button as you press when you first bring your lever from neutral to release.

5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

A VERY longstanding bug. See the thread "Problem Line Bakerloo"

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I have the same problem. I noticed that when your Master Brake (MB) is below 5, the train won't move.