Train Sim Cab Rides | 4k - Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by hightower, Jan 14, 2021.

1. hightower

hightower Guest

Hi everyone.

I’ve been working hard over almost the last year to build up a channel focussed on showing Train Simulator and Train Sim World at their best, with everything turned up to 11! All videos are high quality and available in 4K and 60fps.

It’s been a slow but steady growth but I’m almost at 600 subscribers now, which is very humbling and way exceeds my expectations! :)

My next release has been a mammoth undertaking. The video is 4.5hrs long, was 128GB in size (the YouTube upload limit), covers 5 DLC over 4 routes and is something I’m quite proud of. It’s a full, unbroken, run from Glasgow Central to London Euston via the Trent Valley and it will be available just as soon as YouTube has finished processing it into 4K.

In the meantime, here’s a selection of some recent releases covering both titles...I hope there’s some enjoyment in there for you!

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. hightower

hightower Guest

Latest release, the whole of the West Coast Mainline, from Glasgow to London!

• Like Like x 1
  3. johnpaulread07

johnpaulread07 New Member

These are great! Good job

• Like Like x 1
  4. hightower

hightower Guest

Just released....Faversham to St. Pancras.

• Like Like x 2
  5. hightower

hightower Guest

Something a bit different to SEHS...Euston to Liverpool Lime Street in its entirety :)