Train Sim World 2 - Failure Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Aug 19, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Hello, Good Morning. I started the game right now, but there is a serious bug, only the routes I bought originally appear, and the add-ons don't appear. Also I can't play any because the game crashes. I hope this problem is solved as soon as possible.

[Olá, Bom Dia. Iniciei o jogo hoje agora mesmo, porém há um bug sério, aparecem apenas as rotas que comprei originalmente, e não aparece as add-os. Além disso não consigo jogar nenhuma pois o jogo trava. Espero que este problema seja solucionado o quanto antes.]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Read the post regarding this from DTG pinned to the top of the forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. tcmikaelsouza

Hello I am aware, and waiting for the solution.

Olá Estou ciente, e aguardando a solução.

4. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

Ok I’ve read the posts about the core update needing a update, and to be honest I’m really pissed…. I’ve bought quite a lot of the add on’s and new routes for the PS4 which comes to quite a significant amount of money!!!! I woke up to an auto update and now I can only play the base game??? I see the initial “just wait post” was 7:30am my time it’s now nearly 3pm any updates ?

• Like Like x 6
  5. tcmikaelsouza

No DTG position yet, I'm on working hours, and I always take periodic breaks to see if the update has been processed on PS4, but nothing yet. let's wait, here in Brazil it is 11am (GMT -3).

[Ainda nenhuma posição da DTG, estou em horário de trabalho, e sempre faço pausas periódicas para ver se já processou a atualização no PS4, no entanto nada ainda. vamos aguardar, aqui no Brasil são 11h (GMT -3).]

• Like Like x 3
  6. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

It’s a disgrace tbh they’ve had our money and now we have nothing to show for it “please don’t purchase routes you already own again” to sodding right I won’t purchase something I already have!!! This needs more than “we are waiting on Sony’s eu team” as a response !

• Like Like x 2