Train Sim World 2 Roadmap - Updates For Xbox And Playstation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sdc, Feb 10, 2021.

1. sdc

sdc Member

Hi Sam,

I have had a look at the update history for Xbox and PlayStation as I own Train Sim World 2 on both consoles.

Xbox:

Version: 1.0.248.0
    Last Update: 02/02/2021
    Parts of the Game Updated:
    Train Sim World 2
    East Coastway
    Great Western Express
    LGV Mediterranee

On Xbox the console downloads the core and add on updates separately so I can't give you the file size as the Xbox downloads the route add on again if it is updated.

I also noticed the week before that there was another update as on the Xbox System Software there is a Queue System for downloading updates there is a picture list of what as been recently downloaded and some of the above routes the picture for that route was showing twice (I think it was Great Western Express) but don't quote me on that.

PlayStation:

Version 1.22

Content improvements
    File size was roughly between 1GB - 3GB
    Date Installed: 02/02/2021

Version 1.21

Content Improvements

Version 1,20

Support for "Southeastern High Speed route" add on
    Content improvements

It was the same with the PlayStation it download updates 1.21 and 1.22 was every close together.

I have noticed that both of my consoles download updates for Train Sim World 2 has it seems there are updates that you haven't published any release or update notes for.

I hope that helps to find out what has happened with the Train Sim World 2 Roadmap issues on 09 Feb 2021.

Thanks
    Steven

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. sdc

sdc Member

I hope DTG found the above useful for the Train Sim World 2 roadmap issues from the 09 Feb 2021