Xbox Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by galaxyclass1701, Dec 23, 2020.

1. galaxyclass1701

galaxyclass1701 New Member

Hello there I'm having and issue where I'm doing the intro for the long Island rail road m7 this is before you get to become the engineer and its telling me to hold down the right stick and select front external cam from passenger mode. After I do this it says to press y to switch between camera/ driver navigation modes. Been doing exactly what it says but to no avail nothing happens and I'm stuck. I'm on the Xbox one platform. And currently playing tsw2. Thank you

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  2. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue. I read the forums and thought I found a solution, but nothing has worked so far. This happens with all preserved collection introduction scenarios. Y button simply does nothing.

3. StrikeEagle78

StrikeEagle78 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they bugged out all introduction scenarios. Just looking at this video (albeit from the PC version) of the LIRR introduction in TSW2020 there is no need to press anything to "return to driver navigation mode". Looks like the intention should be to return to first person view and the scenario would then go on to complete itself.

4. joshdsf#6434

joshdsf#6434 New Member

Hi, just wondering if there is a solution to this issue or if there have been any updates/further advice. This is happening to me now.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Don't believe there is a solution. You have always been required to press Y on these preserved introductions but for some reason it does not have any effect from a passenger seat. They are aware of the issue so I think that means they will fix it...soon I hope.

East Coastway introduction is the only one I know that skips this step after a short while. The trains will just keep going and eventually stop on the other introductions but you still can't do anything to progress that step.