Train Sim World 8 - 16 Player Multiplayer Experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djgaming#7176, Sep 13, 2022.

1. djgaming#7176

djgaming#7176 Active Member

It would be great if Train Sim World 3 became somthing more than it already is, as I said in the above title I feel multiplayer may be a great move for Train Sim world 3 where, your friends can drive trains in the same world as you, the signalling would help to keep the distance between trains on route, and in addition to this your friends could be picked up as passengers, if there is not enough room to spawn new trains into the game world, or quite simply players could join other players and experience Train sim world 3 like never before while sharing their hobbies and passions for trains while making new friends in an all new welcoming and positive experience while getting the most from a relaxing journey.

Like many great multiplayer games, I hope there are settings so that the host of the game can choose friends to be moderators with the power to restrict, kick and ban, any people who just wanna mess around and I also feel players could have the ability to host invitiation only private games as well as online public games.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

3. djgaming#7176

djgaming#7176 Active Member

Cool thanks TSW Nathan

• Like Like x 1
  4. gwrfan#3416

gwrfan#3416 Well-Known Member

Just tried going on it to post something but you can no longer post on it so this would have to be the newer version of that thread.