1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Train Sim World Dedicated Lirr & Nec Drivers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GT2, Nov 2, 2019.

1. GT2

GT2 Member

A New community for LIRR & NEC drivers,updates focusing on LIRR/NEC content!All are welcome.Come and join today!Meet new and old drivers,ranging from rookie to veteran.chat,share screenshots,add/meet new people,help/support.etc.

Feel free to ADD/DM for help or advice
    PSN:Gangstatears
    My main train m7

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. simongilford

simongilford Member

I'm going to start LIRR this week.

Totally random question, did any of the stations on LIRR/NEC feature in the Warriors movie?

• Upvote Upvote x 3
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Great film! But, no, I don't think so. According to this site, the Warriors were taking the 5 train from Eastchester and got as far as Morris Park when the subway fire would have made them walk across to Pelham Parkway to pick up the 2 train, then switch to one of the Coney Island services further south. The NEC route passes by a few of these places, but on a different line. If you compare the NY Subway Map and NEC Route Map, their route may have crossed at some point, but I don't think it would have been at any of the stations. Similarly, LIRR, I think they would have crossed it, but don't think there are any shared stations.

Might be time to have another watch though!

• Upvote Upvote x 3