1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Train Sim World U.s.a

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GT2, Nov 2, 2019.

1. GT2

GT2 Member

A New community for All drivers,updates weekly.All are welcome.Come and join today!Meet new and old drivers,ranging from rookie to veteran.chat,share screenshots,add/meet new people,help/support.etc.

Feel free to ADD/DM for help or advice
    PSN:Gangstatears

Ps4 community : Train Sim world U.S.A

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. simongilford

simongilford Member

I'm going to start LIRR this week.

Totally random question, did any of the stations on LIRR/NEC feature in the Warriors movie?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Great film! But, no, I don't think so. According to this site, the Warriors were taking the 5 train from Eastchester and got as far as Morris Park when the subway fire would have made them walk across to Pelham Parkway to pick up the 2 train, then switch to one of the Coney Island services further south. The NEC route passes by a few of these places, but on a different line. If you compare the NY Subway Map and NEC Route Map, their route may have crossed at some point, but I don't think it would have been at any of the stations. Similarly, LIRR, I think they would have crossed it, but don't think there are any shared stations.

Might be time to have another watch though!

• Like Like x 3