PlayStation Train Sim World Vs Train Sim World 2020

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by umiedotre9, Jul 8, 2020.

1. umiedotre9

umiedotre9 New Member

Hi! I own the physical disc copy of train SIM World on Xbox once since 2018, I know the game had an update earlier this year to convert to 2020 but I've forgotten the details.

I've since purchased a PS4, and I'm looking at train SIM World 2020 digital on the ps store.

Do I lose the old routes buying 2020 digital, or are they included in the new game?

Just trying to work out if it's worth keeping my Xbox copy as I've got the old + new routes? But fancying it on my PS4.

Thanks
    speed test

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

PS4 and Xbox networks are totally separate from each other so yes you would.
    Ref Xbox disc version of TSW 2018 / 2020 surely you could pop to your local GAME Store or CEX , if you have one in town, to pick up a cheap version?
    run TSW2020 on Xbox and run TSW2 on PS4.
    Incidentally is it a standard PS4 or is it a PS4 pro?

Regards
    Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If you buy the PS4 TSW2020 you should get all the routes you have on Xbox unless you’ve bought any DLC for it. I’d wait until you have bought it before getting rid of your xbox version just in case the routes are different but it’s worth getting it anyway. It’s in a sale at the moment.

Then get TSW2 next month as well for even more routes.

• Like Like x 1