Train Simulator 2020 Problem Free Movement Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by probiker1000, Feb 9, 2020.

1. probiker1000

probiker1000 New Member

Hello, I have a problem with this game I can't move freely in the cabin with the mouse. I can only look forward and nothing more and arrows left and right to walk. I have bought the game on steam and I'm surprised that it has a size of 3.20 Gb where everywhere I write that the game requires 40 free on a Gb disk .. Please help

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you have TS2020 it does not have the feature to walk around the Cab or the train
    In some trains you can change positions in the cab or train but not move around.

In Train Sim World TSW2020 you have full movement in the cab and the train and walk around the outside world

Did you get the wrong game?

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  3. probiker1000

probiker1000 New Member

I think I wrote a question. I mean looking at the camera freely around the cabin, I can't do it like in this video from the game Camera left right up and down. For me it's blocked I move the mouse and nothing happens

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Normally you can hold your mouse button down and swing round in your seat to get a different view in the cab.
    You can also using the mouse tilt the view up or down and with the wheel zoom in to something.
    Using the Left & Right arrow keys you can move to a different view in the cab
    And if it is enabled the number 5 puts you in to a Passenger seat

The Camera button at the bottom left just takes a screenshot

Peter

5. monstersofthegridiron

monstersofthegridiron New Member

I'm also not finding my keyboard responding to any movements other than left and right. No buttons I've found turn your 1st person around and i dont see any settings to change or manual for basic controls.

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Which sim are you referring to TS 2021 or TSW?