Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by 749006, Oct 9, 2020.
Screenshots from TS2021
Ah - Class 50 action! Here's some more.
50149 at the Moorswater Cement plant, near Liskeard:
and at the fuel bay near Penzance
More from English Electric. 37 113 slowly rolls away from Portbury Docks with container flats.
Some more tractor action on the South Wales route
Sorry to say but I hate seeing BNSF locos as we in Europe can't have them
A Sherman Hill picture.
Metro North Gp40 with 3 Comet I coaches and a Comet V cab car on the Port Jervis Line to Hoboken
1) On an early Fall morning, one of UP's new GP35-DD35 quartets climbs from Cheyenne towards Granite during their First Day At Work
2) Once the Cabs Have Arrived, a DD35A-DD35-DD35 trio from Laramie is about to enter the Hermosa tunnels
3) A DD35 set, by now fitted with external sandboxes descends towards Cheyenne, Working in the Rain on a winter day
4) Union Pacific M-GRNY (Green River to Denver North Yard) ascends from Laramie towards Sherman and ultimately the Greeley Sub
Travel by Train's new SD60's. These are fantastic units! I highly recommend them.
God bless and take care everyone.
1) A BR Blue Class 455 bound for the capital makes its way through the snowy hills surrounding the Portsmouth Direct Line
2) A Class 395 passes through dripping wet Kentish foliage on a stormy Summer day towards Faversham
3) On Retirement Day, a Union Pacific DD35A duo passes the industries of Wycon Chemical Company just outside Cheyenne under clear Summer sky
4) An engineer new to Union Pacific takes a set of GE ES44ACs pulling double stacks from Laramie under guidance from an experienced conductor
5) A Union Pacific GP35 takes a long string of hoppers, servicing an Ohio branch line
Does the CSX livery come with, or is it a 3rd party reskin?
Great shot! Small correction, that is a GP35, not a GP30.
Picked up Marias Pass in the Festival of Rail sale
Also got the SP and CSX SD70s
Oops. Obviously, the DD35 pack, how could I mistype it Thanks!
It was a free update. The new version includes it, without any additional downloading. I bought my version directly from his store, but if you own the Steam version, you can still get it. I included two links to their Facebook post about it and to the listing on their store. Hope this helps!
Also, they are having a 50% off sale this weekend. If you want it, you can't get a better deal than this!
EMD SD60 CN / GMTX / CSX-ny3 & Oakway livery [PACK 1] (ecwid.com)
Travel by Train - Home | Facebook
A pair of UK Freighters, Railfreight Class 90 & EWS Class 56
Treated myself to Feather River Canyon in the Festival Of Rail Sale.
Off work for the week so spent today traversing the South Wales Bristol to Cardiff Line
Just have to admire the AP addons, Shame we can't use them in the weekly screenshot comp.
Love this snow scene, almost photo quality. Nice one.
And now: The evolution of The San Diegan/Pacific Surfliner
Late 1930's-mid 40's
Late 40's-Late 60's
Early 70's-Early 80's
Mid 80's-Late 90's
Great thematic post. Love it
(Someone should talk to DTG about zoom. It still renders the image using assets and rules based on the original view distance, which is usually awkward. Not sure you used it but anyway. So I dislike it but it's a valid photographic option.)
......... and today we have purchased the Class 92 with the AP sound pack upgrade and very nice it is too.
I need to get back to work to finance all of this Train sim mullarky. lol
Was experimenting with some thing for "Slow Summit" for the screenshot contest, but since that didn't become the theme for this week, will just put these here for now.....
Also revisited the Sacramento Northern Route.
Have had the West Somerset Railway in my library for months and only just decided to dig out a Class 47 and give it a go.
Didn't realise it had picture postcard scenery. Well impressed.
TruRail Simulations BNSF Heritage 1 Dash 9 pack. I highly recommend their work!
1) A BR Blue Class 455 is about to stop at Godalming with a local stopping service towards Guildford
2) A Class 37 in DB Schenker colors brings some rail fans through winter wonderland from Edinburgh to Glasgow
3) A North Jersey Transit F40PH-2CAT takes a short train towards Bay Head on the Coast Line
4) Clouds from an earlier storm still cover the skies as a green DB BR 151 pulls its cargo from Hagen towards Kreuztal
Last day of rest today before work tomorrow driving through the Peak District in England, with the Beast from the East storm forecast. So thought I would indulge myself in beautiful Cornish scenery on a perfect summers day.
ATS' great new Leeds Lines
South Wales Main Line
Ballast replenishment on the MML Derwent Valley Line, Derby to Matlock.
The Derwent Valley (Derby to Matlock) extension to JT's MML Derby - Sheffield route. Stunning scenery to be had.
Northern Class 158. Arnside.
1) A 4-car BR Blue Class 455 on a stopping service leaves Woking towards London Waterloo
2) Years later, now in SWT livery, a Class 455 works on the Portsmouth Direct Line
3) A DRGW SD40T-2 quintet, having departed from Victorville, approaches Cajon summit with a coal shipment for Kaiser Steel
4) Fresh white snow covers everything, as NJ Transit F40PH-2CAT takes three coaches from Bay Head towards Long Branch
91119 "Bounds Green" in it's new Inter City Swallow livery about to leave northbound from Peterborough.
Santa Fe's Super C across northern New Mexico, with a short consist and an F-Unit.
Norwegian train from Oslo to Bergen at Finse, 1222 meters above sea level. Vy service R41 train 80061 with EL18 locomotive and B7 carriages. I have repainted the Re 460 loco from Trainworx and B3 carriages from Norwegian train sim community. The route is Bergensbanen by "Totte".
On a cool spring morning in 1955, a worn out Pennsy H10 switches a cut of empty boxcars at Cresson, before taking them down grade to Altoona where they will be loaded up and used on other assignments.
Love these sceenshots, really atmospheric there is something about black & white for the steam era, colour just doesn't seem right.
Phase III AEM-7 on the Northeast Corridor.
Just decided.......today is officially "Steam Sunday"
LMS Royal Scot 6131
LNER V2 60821
LMS Stanier Black 5 44882
The BMG Black 5
1) Amtrak P30CH duo descends to Helper with the California Zephyr on a 1986 Summer morning (Pooches from Provo)
2) NJT F40PH-2CAT leads a long service from Bay Head towards Hoboken, seen shortly before Long Branch
3) Union Pacific DD35A brings empty hoppers to be loaded at a coal mine among the hills
4) Strathclyde Partnership Class 170 descends by High Bonnybridge shortly before a stop at Larbert
I'm afraid I missed "Official Steam Sunday"
Am I Allowed to carry this over to "Almost Official Steam Monday"?
You most certainly are. I had that shot down as a winner for last weeks screenshot comp. but sadly not.
Great composition, unusual consist and the B/W just adds that atmospheric feeling. Love it, well done.
Maybe we should start a new thread Official Steam Week. LOL
Thanks, one of the better ones I have taken for sure.
Separate names with a comma.