Train Simulator: Network Southeast Class 205 ‘thumper’ Demu Add-on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garycarden, Dec 19, 2018.

1. garycarden

garycarden New Member

Hi guys,

I wanted to change the livery from the stick BR to something different. I've read the manual, but the base game (TS 2019 via Steam) has a different menu.

Could anybody help?

many thanks
    Gary

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Hi Gary and welcome, I'm not quite sure what you mean but if you mean the 205 you bought from Steam, it only comes with the NSE livery. Bought direct from AP and you'd have many liveries.

3. garycarden

garycarden New Member

thats sounds like the answer :(

thank you for your reply

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

No problem, It's the same with any AP dlc sold by Steam, you don't get the full amount that AP offers. However there are reskins for other AP rolling stock in the Marketplace. IMO it's better value to buy direct from AP.

< BTW, the 205 is probably my favourite in TS, note my avatar.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

When you buy a pack from AP you get loads of additional skins, a few scenarios using a few of those skins but not all of them (and usually a whole heap of their other packs to tempt you to buy them) and so on
    With the DTG packs you get a complete pack which works out of the box, including scenarios tailored to a route and only trains supplied with that route

So whilst you may not get the full functionality of the AP pack if you get it via the DTG channel, what you get from DTG SHOULD work with one single additional DLC in the form of the route, whereas AP packs can have ten or more additional scenario requirements unless you wish to make your own.

You can, of course, swap out consists from existing scenarios (see vids for this on youtube) or add consists from other packs onto any route but this takes a bit of work and definitely ISN'T out of the box