PlayStation Training Glitches

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by automan224, Nov 13, 2022.

1. automan224

automan224 New Member

I’m playing Train Sim World 3 on PlayStation 4

On Long Island Railroad & Oakville Sun Division there’s a glitch that prevents me from completing the training module

on oakville subdivison in the first module (introduction to the railroad) it’ll show you how to use the camera then it’ll ask you to go back to first person view, the game soft locks when this happens you can’t do anything (can’t stand up, or interact with the locomotive)

The Long Island railroad has a glitch during the m7 introduction where you cannot coast the train, the throttle will get stuck on minimum effort, you cannot stop the train and you’ll run the red signal and fail every single time

2. automan224

automan224 New Member

On nahvermehr Dresden, on the BR 143 Introduction theirs a red signal that will not change

the issue is that their is 2 trains on the opposing line in the same block that won’t move

I can’t even drive them to clear the line

• Like Like x 1
  3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

When the tsw2 routes were ported over to tsw3, most became unfinishable. In tsw2, they work just fine

4. automan224

automan224 New Member

Here’s another one, in the peninsula corridor during the mp36h module there’s a red signal you cannot pass, I contact dispatch and it says “denied no route available”

5. automan224

automan224 New Member

Would be nice if dovetail can fix them for any new players who are checking them out for the first time

6. automan224

automan224 New Member

On schnellfahrstrecke koln’s BR442 talent 2 introduction the target after it tells you to coast the train disappears

the game soft locks and you can’t do anything

Although strangely it will let you pass the station after you open the doors, it just won’t give you any action points or continue the tutorial